Saturday, September 3, 2011

UDI Sketch Challenge

Happy Saturday!  Today begins a new era.  ;)  We're going to be taking turns with the sketches.  Tammy is drawing the sketches for us this month.  Here is her first one.  
























I took the opportunity to make an accordion flower with my all-new Simply Scored tool.  You can find it in the Holiday mini!  The flower and the circles are all from the DSP, Just Add Cake.  The card base is So Saffron and is layered with Poppy Parade and a Perfect Polka Dot embossed Wild Wasabi layer.  A glimmer brad finishes off the accordion flower.  I left it sentiment-free for now.  

Head on over to the UDI blog to see what everyone else created for you today. 

Enjoy the holiday weekend!

Supplies(all SU!):  Stamps- none.  Paper- So Saffron, Poppy Parade, Wild Wasabi, Just Add Cake DSP.  Ink- none.  Accessories- Simply Scored, Big Shot, Perfect Polka Dots embossing folder, 1 3/8" Circle punch, 3/4" Circle punch, Glimmer brad.

Thanks for visiting!

Bookmark and Share

5 comments:

Stamp Magic said...

How pretty! I love the Just Add Cake dsp. Gonna have to try some of those accordion flowers with my new Simply Scored! Thanks for the reminder!

imagine.create.share. said...

What a great take on the sketch! I'm just itching to try one of those flowers with the new Simply Scored.

RuthieB said...

Oooooh! Love the "Lolly"! Really wonderful card!

Tammy Fite said...

Love this!!! I love your medallion--I have such a hard time with these!! Wanna come teach my stamp club next week?!! LOL!!!

Beautiful card!!

Leonie Schroder said...

Oh I like this ... need to try those flowers!!