Thursday, September 29, 2011

Halloween Treat Box

Happy Thursday!  I know, I'm posting, and it isn't even Saturday yet!  Don't fall over! ;)

Things are crazy busy around here these days, but I made some time to try one of the 6-sided boxes I've seen all over the internet.  It really is soooo simple to make!  First you need the Milk Carton die for the Big Shot.  Cut 2 of them from your choice of paper.  Cut the 4th side off of each piece (not the side with the tab). Crease all the score lines really well with your bone folder.   Adhere them together and voila!  You can punch holes in each top tab and use ribbon to close it or just push the tabs down like I did.  It stays closed just fine.  If you have any questions, just ask!

Here's my Halloween edition.  I can see making these for place settings at Thanksgiving!  I kept this one pretty simple.  The DSP is long retired.  It's called Creepy Crawly and is from 2 years ago, I think. 

See you tomorrow if I can make some more time to create.  If not, then Saturday for sure!

Supplies(all SU!): Stamps- none.  Ink- none.  Paper- Pumpkin Pie, Basic Black, Creepy Crawly (retired).  Accessories-  Big Shot, Milk Carton die, Sticky Strip.

Thanks for visiting!

Bookmark and Share

No comments: