Saturday, August 27, 2011

UDI Saturday Sketch Challenge

Happy Saturday!  Today is the last of Carol's sketches.  She is stepping down as coordinator.  Don't worry!  She will be joining us as a team member. All the other team members will be taking turns creating sketches each month.  It should be fun!   My month is October.  :)  Thanks, Carol, for 151 great sketches!  Here is the sketch for today.  As you can see, I turned it on its side.  I know you're shocked.  LOL

Here's what I created.  Now I just need to find a little one with a birthday!  :)  

The card base is Real Red followed by a piece of Whisper White.  I ran the Whisper White through the Big Shot in the Stripes embossing folder.  I brayered the folder with Bashful Blue to match the seal.  I used the Clear Circle die to cut the Big Top Birthday DSP and the Scallop Circle die for the Real Red border.  The sentiment is stamped in Tempting Turquoise with Dazzling Details (Holiday Mini) added to the star. It is punched out with the 1 3/4" Circle punch and layered onto a Daffodil Delight 2 3/8" Scallop punch.

Now you need to head on over to Ruthie's to see what she created or you can go back to the UDI blog for links to all the team members.

Supplies(all SU!):  Stamps- Word Play.  Ink: Tempting Turquoise, Bashful Blue.  Paper- Whisper White, Real Red, Daffodil Delight, Big Top Birthday DSP.  Accessories- Big Shot, Stripes embossing folder,  Scallop Circle die, Clear Circle die, 1 3/4" Circle punch, 2 3/8" Scallop Circle punch, Dazzling Details (Holiday Mini), brayer.

Thanks for visiting!

Bookmark and Share

3 comments:

carolm said...

too cute. i love the lion and seal. awesome card! thank you for playing with my sketches each week. xoxo

Tammy Fite said...

This is adorable!! I LOVE it!!

RuthieB said...

Precious!!!! This paper is wonderful!