Thursday, August 11, 2011

Holiday Mini Catalog CASE

Mr. Brown brought me a box of goodies yesterday.  It was my Holiday mini pre-order!  As a demonstrator, I get to order from all the catalogs a month before they go live!  What a great perk! :) Want a mini of your own?  Just let me know, and I'll get one out to you!  Want to join my team so you can place your own pre-orders?  Contact me or just click the "Join the Fun" button on my SU! website

Without further ado, here is the card!    Isn't it just adorable?  :)  I can't wait to show you more sneak peek goodies!

Supplies(all SU!):  Stamps-  Stitched Stockings (Holiday mini), Curly Cute. Ink- Old Olive, Real Red, Basic Black.  Paper-  Old Olive, Whisper White.  Accessories-  Stocking builder punch (Holiday mini), Mini Jingle Bells (Holiday mini), Baker's Twine, min glue dots.

Thanks for visiting!

Bookmark and Share

1 comment:

Lynn said...

This is so cute!!! Love how you embellished the stockings with the jingle bells.