Saturday, July 30, 2011

UDI Saturday Sketch Challenge

It's time for another UDI sketch challenge!  Here is the sketch.  I flipped it around today.  :)

Here's my card.  It's definitely not my favorite.  The card base is Peach Parfait.   The next layer is Naturals White that was embossed  with the Elegant Lines folder.  The DSP is from Paisley Petals.  The smaller piece of Naturals White is also embossed with Elegant Lines.  The image is from Four Frames and is punched out with the Decorative Label punch.  The corners of both pieces of Naturals White were punched with the Ticket Corner punch, and both pieces were sponged with Peach Parfait ink.  The label punch was adhered with dimensionals.

Head on over to the UDI blog for links to the other team members.  Enjoy your Saturday!

Supplies( all SU! ):  Stamps-  Four Frames, Teeny Tiny Wishes.  Ink- Peach Parfait, Cherry Cobbler.  Paper- Naturals White, Peach Parfait, Paisley Petals DSP.  Accessories-  Big Shot, Elegant Lines embossing folder, Ticket Corner punch, Decorative Label punch, sponge, dimensionals.

Thanks for visiting!


Bookmark and Share

2 comments:

RuthieB said...

I like it Elizabeth! I love how you turned the sketch and I really like the colors you used!

Stamp Magic said...

I really like the colors on this card! I always forget the naturals and confetti papers.