Saturday, July 16, 2011

UDI Saturday Sketch #145

Happy Saturday!  You know what that means!  Another sketch challenge brought to you by Utah Divas International!  :)  Here is the sketch Carol sent us to work with today. 






















I started with a piece of Paisley Petals DSP and drew my colors from that.  The card base is Always Artichoke.  It is embossed with the Flower Garden embossing folder.  The mats are More Mustard.  I rounded all the corners on all the layers.  The sentiment is from Teeny Tiny Wishes and is flanked by more DSP pieces punched with the Word Window punch and layered on Modern Label punches.  The 3 punch strips are adhered with dimensionals.  An easy, peasy card today, but I like it.  

You'll find links to all the team members' blogs back at the UDI blog.  Leave me a comment before you head off to check out the other projects.  :)

Supplies(all SU!):  Stamps- Teeny Tiny Wishes.  Ink- Always Artichoke.  Paper- Always Artichoke, More Mustard, Whisper White, Paisley Petals DSP.  Accessories-  Big Shot, Flower Garden embossing folder, Word Window punch, Modern Label punch, 3/16" Corner Rounder punch, dimensionals.

Thanks for visiting!

Bookmark and Share

2 comments:

Tammy Fite said...

Gorgeous card!! I just love that DSP!! I like how you punched it out, too!!

RuthieB said...

Elizabeth!!!! I love this! I'm having a Stamp-A-Stack next weekend and I'm casing this one!!!! Thank you so much for your inspiration!