Saturday, July 2, 2011

Saturday Sketch Challenge

Happy Saturday!  Time for another UDI Sketch Challenge!  I knew what I wanted to do as soon as I saw the sketch!

My card is easy, peasy!  In honor of July 4th, here it is!  I used Naturals White, Real Red and Night of Navy card stock.  The star punches are both retired now, but you could use the Stars #2 die (which is on my first new catty order!) if you don't have the punches. 
You can see what the rest of the team created by heading over to the UDI blog.

Happy 4th of July to all my USA friends, and happy weekend to all of you!

Thanks for visiting!

Bookmark and Share

4 comments:

RuthieB said...

OMG!!!! I love this! You are right about great minds! Our cards are just alike LOL!

Adriana Benitez said...

OOH, I do love this card. Such a great look!

Tammy said...

This is perfect!! What a great job with the sketch!!!

Stamp Magic said...

OOO! aaahhh! Now I don't have to go anywhere to watch the fireworks! I feel sufficiently 4th of July'd!