Monday, May 16, 2011

Wedding in Purples

Today's card is for a co-worker who will be getting married on Saturday.  Her colors are cream and purples so that's what I used.  :)






















The card base is Elegant Eggplant followed by Very Vanilla and Perfect Plum.  The Very Vanilla layer was punched with the Scallop Trim border punch.  The Perfect Plum piece was run through the Big Shot on the Lots of Love letterpress plate.  I used Versamark on the plate, and then I embossed the entire thing with Iridescent Ice.  The sentiment is from the Level 3 Hostess set, Occasional Quotes.  It's stamped in Elegant Eggplant on Very Vanilla.  I punched it out with the Wide Oval punch and layered it on a Lots of Tags die-cut.  A row of Rhinestone jewels was added underneath the sentiment.  It was adhered with dimensionals over a piece of Very Vanilla taffeta that I scrunched by pulling on a center thread.  

I really love the way it turned out, and I hope she likes it, too!

Supplies(all SU!):  Stamps- Occasional Quotes.  Ink- Elegant Eggplant, Versamark.  Paper- Very Vanilla, Elegant Eggplant, Perfect Plum.  Accessories-  Big Shot, Lots of Love letterpress plate, Lots of Tags sizzlit, Wide Oval punch, Scallop Trim border punch, Rhinestone jewels, Iridescent Ice embossing powder, Very Vanilla taffeta, dimensionals.


Bookmark and Share

No comments: