Saturday, May 7, 2011

UDI Saturday Sketch Challenge

Good Saturday morning!  It's time to take a skip through the Sketch team's blogs and see what we created with Carol's sketch.  Here is today's sketch.  I flipped it on its side.  :) 

I used butterflies in place of the squares.  They were cut from the Beautiful Butterflies die and the Beautiful Wings embosslit.   Rhinestone jewels are the bodies.  I used a piece of Pumpkin Pie taffeta for the lines in the sketch, and I added a sentiment to the bottom corner.   Now it's time to head on over to Leonie's blog and see what she has in store for you.  If you come across broken or missing links, you can find a list of all of us at the UDI blog.

Enjoy your weekend!  Happy Mother's Day to all you mommies out there!

Supplies(all SU!):  Stamps-  Teeny Tiny Wishes.  Paper- Whisper White, Not Quite Navy, Peach Parfait, Paisley Petals DSP.  Ink- Not Quite Navy.  Accessories- Big Shot, Beautiful Butterflies die, Beautiful Wings embosslit, Pumpkin Pie taffeta, Rhinestone Jewels, Modern Label punch, Word Window punch.

Thanks for visiting!


Bookmark and Share

8 comments:

imagine.create.share. said...

This is beautiful, Elizabeth! I love the color combination as well as your attention to little details.

Tammy Fite said...

This is gorgeous!! I love the colors and those butterflies!! Beautiful card!!

Adriana Benitez said...

Such a pretty card. I didn't realize the large butterfly from the embosslit fit over the die cut one so well - yay!

Stamp Magic said...

Very nice! I love the butterflies, and I think you've inspired me as I sit here trying to conjure a mother's day card at 12:09 a.m. on Mother's Day! LOL! ;D

Ronda D said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Ronda D said...

So pretty, just love the butterflies, a great summery card! Thanks to all of you for one of favorite daily inspirations!

Ronda D said...

Gorgeous summery card. Just love the butterflies! Thank you all for your daily inspirations!

Jill St. Angelo, 850-294-7267 said...

Just BEAUTIFUL! I know your mom loved the card. Hugs, J