Saturday, May 28, 2011

UDI Saturday Sketch Challenge #138

It's time for another sketch challenge on the UDI blog.  Here is today's sketch. I left it just as Carol drew it.  :)  If you play along, make sure you leave a link in the comments!






















I dusted off one of my older sets, Inspired by Nature, for today's card.  The card base is Crumb Cake.  The mats are Chocolate Chip.  I used Naturals White as my neutral.  The card base and the small strip at the bottom were run through the Big Shot in the Perfect Polka Dots embossing folder.  The card base and the Naturals White card stock was sponged with Crumb Cake ink.  The image was colored with Pretty in Pink, Crumb Cake and Pear Pizzazz markers.  Pear Pizzazz seam binding ribbon is the finishing touch.  

Let me know what you think, then head on over to Leonie's blog to see what she created for us today.  If you come across a broken or missing link, you can find a list of all of them at the UDI blog.

Supplies(all SU!):  Stamps- Inspired by Nature.  Ink- Crumb Cake, Pretty in Pink, Pear Pizzazz.  Paper- Crumb Cake, Chocolate Chip, Naturals White.  Accessories- Big Shot, Perfect Polka Dots embossing folder, Pear Pizzazz seam binding, sponge, dimensionals.

Enjoy your weekend!

Thanks for visiting!

Bookmark and Share

5 comments:

Stamp Magic said...

This is absolutely GORGEOUS! I love everything about it, but the ribbon really ties it all together... Okay, that was kinda punny, but I really mean it! Have a great weekend!

Adriana Benitez said...

Beautiful card, Elizabeth. And I love how you did the ribbon!

RuthieB said...

This is beautiful!!!! The colors are gorgeous!

irishgalkelly said...

Beautifull, soft, and pretty. Love your card! The colors are great together and the ribbon is awesome.

Leonie Schroder said...

Oh just divine ... I think mine needs dusting off too! Gorgeous card Elizabeth xx