Saturday, May 14, 2011

Saturday Sketch Challenge

Morning!  This will be short and sweet!  I have so much to do today!  Here is the sketch from Carol.  

Here is what I did with it.  To see what the rest of the team did, you can go back to the UDI blog or head on over to Ruthie's blog.

Enjoy your Saturday!  

Supplies(all SU!):  Stamps- Silhouette Sentiments.  Paper- Whisper White, Baja Breeze, Early Espresso, Subtles DSP.  Ink- Baja Breeze.  Accessories-  Ticket Corner punch, 1/4" Circle punch, sponge.

Thanks for visiting!

Bookmark and Share

5 comments:

Tammy Fite said...

So clean and simple! I love it!

Adriana Benitez said...

Very pretty, Elizabeth! Love how you did 3 panels with the flowers and one with the sentiment. And the colors are oh, so soft. TFS!

imagine.create.share. said...

Baja Breeze is one of my favorite colors, and paired with Early Espresso, it is smashing! Beautiful card, Elizabeth!

RuthieB said...

I love this! I agree that the Baja Breeze and Early Espresso are perfect together. Wonderful card!

Stamp Magic said...

One of my favorite combos! Very nice!