Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Embossed Thinking of You

I needed a card for one of my son's teachers.  She miscarried her baby, and I wanted to let her know how sorry I was.   ( I CASED a card I found on Beth M.'s blog.)  

The card base is Whisper White.  The mat is Basic Grey.  The top is Blushing Bride, and it was run through the Big Shot in the Elegant Bouquet embossing folder.   I added Dazzling Diamonds to each flower center.  (You may be able to see the sparkle better if you click on the picture.)  The sentiment is from Thoughts and Prayers and was stamped  in Basic Grey on Whisper White.  It was punched with the Wide Oval punch and layered on to a Lots of Tags die-cut.  The flower was punched from the Itty Bitty punch pack and finished off with a Rhinestone jewel. 

I hope it brings a little sunshine to her day.

Supplies(all SU!):  Stamps- Thoughts and Prayers.  Ink- Basic Grey.  Paper- Basic Grey, Whisper White, Blushing Bride.  Accessories- Big Shot, Elegant Bouquet, Lots of Tags, Wide Oval punch, Itty Bitty punch pack, Rhinestone jewel, Dazzling Diamonds, 2-way glue pen.

Thanks for visiting!

Bookmark and Share

No comments: