Saturday, April 9, 2011

UDI Sketchy Saturday

Good Saturday morning!  It's time for another sketch challenge on the UDI blog.  Here's what Carol gave us to work with today.  It was an easy one for me.  






















I pulled out my package of Botanical Gazette DSP and the stamp set, Nature Walk.  I picked out the DSP first and then used the matching stamp.  The card base is Naturals White (LOVE it!).  I color spritzed the top with my Crumb Cake marker.  I also sponged all the Naturals White card stock and the DSP with Crumb Cake ink.  I used Early Espresso for the mats.  Victoria Crochet trim is adhered to the Early Espresso strip.  The butterfly is stamped in Early Espresso on Naturals White and punched out with the 1 3/4" Circle punch.  That is layered on a 2" circle from the Circles #2 Big Shot die.  The image piece is adhered with dimensionals.  I stamped the sentiment on top of the strip to match the DSP.  That's it.  Easy peasy. I'm pleased with the final result, and I can use it for a number of occasions.  

Let me know what you think, and then head over to Jeannette's.  We're all linked up, so enjoy the skip.  :)  Carol has a list of everyone back at the UDI blog just in case there is a broken or missing link.

Supplies(all SU!):  Stamps- Nature Walk.  Ink- Early Espresso, Crumb Cake.  Paper- Naturals White, Early Espresso, Botanical Gazette.  Accessories-  Big Shot, Circles #2 die, 1 3/4" Circle punch, Victoria Crochet trim, Color Spritzer tool, dimensionals, sponge.

Enjoy your weekend! 

Thanks for visiting!

Bookmark and Share

6 comments:

carolm said...

very pretty e. this would look great in any color as well. xoxo

Adriana Benitez said...

Beautiful card, Elizabeth! Love the strip of vintage lace (ribbon) going across the center. Goes perfectly with the colors and images and just gives it such an elegant feel.

imagine.create.share. said...

Elizabeth, this is beautiful! It has a lovely vintage look to it. I love everything about it!

Tammy Fite said...

Such a gorgeous card--love that crochet trim!!

RuthieB said...

Just gorgeous!!! I love that paper! It looks like it could be the cover of an old book.

Stamp Magic said...

Can I just say, "Oooo, ahhh!" I love this! Just beautiful!