Saturday, April 2, 2011

UDI Sketchy Saturday

Happy Saturday!  It's time for another UDI Sketch Challenge!  The sketch this week was nice and simple.  Quite a change from last week's! LOL   Since I've stuck to the last few sketches just as Carol drew them, I decided to flip this one on its side.  :)

The base is Peach Parfait followed by a layer of Not Quite Navy and a piece of the Spring is Blossoming promo paper, Paisley Petals.  Love this paper!  It will be in the 2011-2012 IB&C in July.   The sentiment is from the Level 3 hostess set, Occasional Quotes.  The ribbon is Pumpkin Pie taffeta, but I think it matches the Peach Parfait perfectly.  I added some Rhinestone Jewels for a touch of bling.   That's it.  Easy peasy.  

Leave me some comment love and then head on over to Jeannette's blog to see what she created for you today.  We're linked to each other, but you can find a list of all us at the original post on the UDI blog just in case.

Supplies(all SU!):  Stamps- Occasional Quotes.  Ink- Not Quite Navy.  Paper- Peach Parfait, Not Quite Navy, Whisper White, Paisley Petals DSP.  Accessories- Pumpkin Pie taffeta, Rhinestone Jewels.

Thanks for visiting!

Bookmark and Share

5 comments:

carolm said...

i'm lovin' this dsp. the colors are wonderful. so pretty. xoxx

Tammy Fite said...

WOW!! I love the Peach Parfait with it!! Beautiful1
!

Adriana Benitez said...

Love the colors you used in combination with the dsp! Such a pretty card!

RuthieB said...

So pretty! I love the idea of turning the sketch on its side.

imagine.create.share. said...

I see we were thinking alike this week! This DSP can really stand on it's own, can't it? It is so gorgeous. I like how you paired it with the peach parfait!