Monday, April 4, 2011

Nature Walk Make-n-Take

Happy Monday!  My weekends sure do fly by these days.  :(  



















 

 
Today's card is another make-n-take from the Orlando Regional.  I sure hope this set makes it into the big book in July.  :)  This was my first attempt at ruffling ribbon on a card.  I think I'm too picky for this technique.  I can't tell you how many times I ripped the seam binding up and started over again.  LOL  The card base is Naturals Ivory card stock.  The DSP is Botanical Gazette and is spritzed with Not Quite Navy ink.  The birdcage is stamped with Early Espresso on more Naturals Ivory (and then stamped again on the envelope without reinking) and spritzed with Not Quite Navy and Early Espresso (the envelope was spritzed, too).  Champagne shimmer paint was sponged on the entire piece and along the edges of the DSP.  It's very pretty IRL.   The 2 flowers are punched from Cherry Cobbler with one of the punches from the Itty Bitty punch pack.  Two small Basic Pearls adorn their centers.  The seam binding that I fought with is Crumb Cake, and it's adhered with Sticky strip. The image panel is adhered to the card with dimensionals.

Enjoy your Monday!

Supplies(all SU!):  Stamps- Nature Walk.  Ink- Not Quite Navy, Early Espresso.  Paper- Naturals Ivory, Cherry Cobbler, Not Quite Navy, Botanical Gazette DSP.  Accessories- Crumb Cake seam binding, Itty Bitty punch pack, Basic Pearls, Color Spritzer tool, Champagne shimmer paint., sponge dauber, dimensionals.

Thanks for visiting!

Bookmark and Share

No comments: