Thursday, April 7, 2011

Happy birthday to my baby!

Good Thursday morning!  It's my baby's birthday today!  Somehow I blinked, and now she is 13!  How in the world did that happen?!  Especially weird since I'm still 25. ;)

This is the card I made for her.  She picked out the DSP, and I used the sketch on SCS for the layout.  The card base and the image panel is Naturals White.  I also used Pear Pizzazz and Concord Crush card stocks and DSP.  The image is from Crazy for Cupcakes, and the panel is adhered with dimensionals.  I used the Glimmer paper and the smallest circles on the 2-Step Owl punch to make some sparkly cherries.  I added Silver Glass glitter to the cupcake stand.  There is a Glitter brad in the center of the Pear Pizzazz double-loop bow.  (Thanks, Sharon, for teaching me how to make the bow at the Orlando Regional!)  No shortage of bling for my baby!  :)

Here is a baby pic and a pic from the other day just for fun!  I love you, baby girl!



Supplies(all SU!):  Stamps- Crazy for Cupcake.  Ink- Jet Black Stazon, Pretty in Pink, Crumb Cake. Paper- Naturals White, Pear Pizzazz, Concord Crush, Level 1 Hostess DSP.  Accessories-  Silver Glass glitter, Glitter brad, Glimmer paper, Pear Pizzazz seam binding, Corner Rounder punch, dimensionals.

Have a fabulous day!  Celebrate the ones you love!

Thanks for visiting!

Bookmark and Share

No comments: