Saturday, March 26, 2011

UDI Sketchy Saturday

Hello.  You have reached the blog of Elizabeth Harris.  I'm not in today.  I'm in Orlando at the Stampin' Up! Regional!  :)

WooHoo!  Today is the Stampin' Up! Regional in Orlando.  I have been looking forward to this since they announced the date!  :)  I hope to see some old friends there, and I will be meeting up with some new friends, too. (Thanks, Max!) I have been working on swap cards this week so I don't have anything done for the sketch today.  I'm sure the other team members will have lots of inspiring projects for you, though, so head on over to Jeannette's and see what she came up with today.  You can also see the original challenge and find links to all the members back at the UDI blog

Enjoy your weekend!

Thanks for visiting!

Bookmark and Share

3 comments:

imagine.create.share. said...

Ooh, have a wonderful time at Regionals! I went to Hartford a week ago, and it was fabulous! Enjoy getting to see Shelli; she missed Hartford because of the annual family photo shoot. I was sorry she was not there. She is always such an inspiration!

Jeannette Siciliani said...

Have a fabulous time! I miss those events. Can't wait to see what you bring home. :D

Frenchie said...

hello i'm frenchie, met you sat at Reg. well here my e-mail, it was exciting to know you come around my neighborhood!

mabe some day you could stop by....

frenchiee.2848@gmail.com
my blog...frenchieesspot.blogspot.com