Saturday, March 12, 2011

UDI Saturday Sketch Challenge

Good Saturday morning!  It's time for another UDI Sketch Challenge!  Here's the sketch Carol gave us to work with today.  I just altered it a bit.  ;) 

Here's my take on it.  I used Marina Mist, Daffodil Delight and Whisper White for my color scheme.  Seems very springy to me.  :)  Ornate Blossom is a stamp I got for FREE since it's SAB time!  I added some Rhinestone jewels to bling it up some.  The sentiment is from Teeny Tiny wishes.  The image panel and the sentiment are both adhered with dimensionals.  A piece of Marina Mist taffeta is the finishing touch.  What do you think?  

Now you can either head on over to Jeannette's blog or to the UDI blog.  We're all linked together, but Carol has posted a list of everyone just in case. 
Enjoy your weekend!   If you have a moment, say a prayer for all those affected by the earthquake and tsunamis.

Supplies(all SU!):  Stamps- Ornate Blossom, Teeny Tiny Wishes.  Ink- Marina Mist.  Paper-  Whisper White, Marina Mist, Daffodil Delight DSP.  Accessories-  Scallop Edge border punch, Scalloped oval punch, Medium & Large oval punches, Marina Mist taffeta, rhinestone jewels, dimensionals.

Thanks for visiting!

Bookmark and Share

5 comments:

alisa Tilsner said...

I like it, very nice. Great Colour Combo too

carolm said...

love the colors and all the extra layers. beautiful!!! xoxo

Adriana Benitez said...

So pretty! Beautiful color combo and love the details that really bring this sketch to life.

Tammy Fite said...

Very pretty!! Love the colors, and those rhinestones are perfect!!

Stamp Magic said...

I think this is my new favorite color combo! I love what you did with the stamp. I, too, got that one free with SAB, and I can't wait to use it! Awesome card!