Sunday, March 27, 2011

A Regional Report :)

Yesterday was phenomenal! I attended the Stampin' Up! training session in Orlando. I saw some old friends and met lots of new ones! I saw WOW demonstrations and learned business tips. I even had my picture taken with Shelli Gardner! WooHoo!

Stampin' Up! also announced a promotion for all of us in attendance. We have a stamp set from the upcoming Summer Mini to give away to our 1st recruit after the Regional! It's called Sunny Fun and is just too cute! Here's a picture of some samples made with the set.

Want some more information?  If you join my team before March 31st, here's what you'll get!

  • The Starter Kit is on sale for $148.75... 15% off the regular price! (The kit is over a $300 value!) You can choose the SU! recommended products or customize it!
  • Since it's still Sale-A-Bration, you also get a FREE product bundle worth more than $50.  You can also customize this bundle!
  • If you're the first to sign up after I post this, you get the Sunny Fun stamp set for FREE! 
I would love to have you join my team!  Don't forget...only the first recruit gets the FREE stamp set!
If you're interested, send me an e-mail or give me a call!  I would love to talk to you about the opportunity!  

Thanks for visiting!



Bookmark and Share

No comments: