Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Ornate Blossom

Hello, stampin' friends!  It was an absolutely gorgeous day here in Tampa yesterday.  The weather has been perfect except for the pollen.  My poor white vehicle is wearing a yellow coat.  LOL  My allergies are really bad right now, so I broke down and went to the doctor for some help.  My prescription is no longer working, so I got a different one along with some steroids and a lovely shot.  Thank you very much, Dr. C!  ;)  Hopefully, I'll be feeling better soon.  Enough about my allergies!  Let's get to the card!

I have another card using Ornate Blossom (which I got for FREE during SAB!) for you today. The card base is Very Vanilla followed by a layer of Basic Black.  The background panel is Cherry Cobbler that was run through the Big Shot in the Vintage Wallpaper embossing folder.  The Ornate Blossom was stamped on Very Vanilla in Cherry Cobbler and mounted on a Basic Black mat.  A piece of Very Vanilla taffeta completes the look.  

It's a really simple, but elegant card.  I've left it without a sentiment for now.  

Supplies(all SU!):  Stamps-  Ornate Blossom.  Ink- Cherry Cobbler.  Paper- Very Vanilla, Basic Black, Cherry Cobbler.  Accessories- Big Shot, Vintage Wallpaper embossing folder, Very Vanilla taffeta.

Thanks for visiting!

Bookmark and Share

No comments: