Friday, March 18, 2011

A Birthday Wish

Happy Friday!  I am so glad the weekend is almost here! My kiddos are out of school today and Monday.  I guess it's to tide them over since Spring Break isn't until the week after Easter.  (I told my boss that the office should be on the school's schedule, but he didn't go for it.  LOL)  Anyway...

Today's card is for one of my co-workers.  I hope she likes it.  I love Marina Mist and Daffodil Delight together.  :)

The card base is Whisper White.  The Marina Mist layer was run through the Big Shot in the Framed Tulips embossing folder and then sponged with Marina Mist ink.  Another piece of Whisper White and a piece of Daffodil Delight run through the Big Shot in the Perfect Polka Dots embossing folder are the final layers.  All the Whisper White pieces were sponged with Marina Mist ink. The sentiment from On Your Birthday was punched with the  Wide Oval punch and layered on a Lots of Tags sizzlit die-cut and adhered with dimensionals.  Two Rhinestone jewels add just a bit of bling.  Marina Mist taffeta is the finishing touch.

Supplies(all SU!):  Stamps- On Your Birthday.  Ink- Marina Mist.  Paper- Whisper White, Daffodil Delight, Marina Mist.  Accessories-  Big Shot, Perfect Polka Dots & Framed Tulips embossing folders, Lots of Tags sizzlit, Marina Mist taffeta,  Rhinestone jewels, sponge, dimensionals.

Enjoy your weekend!

Thanks for visiting!

Bookmark and Share

No comments: