Wednesday, March 30, 2011

A Banner Day

Happy Wednesday!  Can you believe tomorrow is the last day of March!?  Crazy!  Time is just flying these days!

Tomorrow is the last day of Sale-A-Bration!  Don't miss out on your favorites!  Also, it's the last day to get the starter kit at a 15% discount and the free bundle worth $50.00!  Plus, I have a Summer mini set to give to the first person to join my team by the 10th!  Join by tomorrow for maximum freebies!  :)  You can call me for more info or click here if you're ready to join! 

I do have a project to share with you today.  ;)  It was one of the make-n-takes at the Orlando Regional.  I finally finished all of them.  :)
It isn't quite the same as the original one, but it's really close.  I used a different alphabet and different embellishments, plus, I changed up some of the letter colors.  It's the first banner I've attempted, and I really like it.  It was so easy to make.  Guess what it's made from...the Petal Cone die!  That thing should be on your next order if you don't already have it!!!  Love it! 

That's it for me today.  I hope you all have an awesome 2nd half of the week!  

Supplies(all SU!):  Stamps- Lovely Letters.  Ink- Old Olive, Cherry Cobbler, Not Quite Navy, Early Espresso.  Paper- Naturals Ivory, Old Olive, Marina Mist, Early Espresso, Botanical Gazette DSP.  Accessories-  Big Shot, Petal Cone die, Brights button, Vintage Trinkets brads, Pear Pizzazz seam binding, 2 3/8" Scallop Circle punch, Itty Bitty Shapes punch, 1 3/8" and 1 3/4" Circle punches, Linen thread, Pearl basic jewels, sponge.

Thanks for visiting!

Bookmark and Share

No comments: