Saturday, February 12, 2011

Saturday Sketch Challenge

It's time for the UDI Saturday Sketch Challenge!  Here is the sketch from Carol.  It's nice and simple today.










Here's the card I created.  It's nice and simple, too.  :)  The card base is Crumb Cake followed by a layer of Pretty in Pink followed by a layer of Crumb Cake run through the Big Shot in the Perfect Polka Dots embossing folder.  The strip is a piece of Crumb Cake bordered by a Pretty in Pink Dotted Ribbon punch on each side.  Two hearts from I {heart} Hearts were stamped in Pretty in Pink and punched with the Heart to Heart punch.  The hearts were adhered to Crumb Cake and Pretty in Pink circles.  The sentiment is from Teeny Tiny Wishes and is stamped in Crumb Cake on Pretty in Pink and punched with the Modern Label punch.  Rhinestone pearls were added to each end of the sentiment and the small heart to finish the card. 

The sketch team is linked again today, so let me know what you think of my card and then head on over to Jeannette's.  If any of the links are broken or missing, you can head back to the UDI blog for all the links.

Enjoy your weekend!

Thanks for visiting!

Bookmark and Share

9 comments:

Adriana Benitez said...

This is adorable and sweet! TFS

carolm said...

i love it!!! <3 don't you just love the polka dot folder. the pearls finish it off nicely. xoxo

Becky - stampin' and sewin' in the tulip city said...

Very pretty! I love all the details!

Tammy Fite said...

You, Carol and I all had the same idea--pink and polka dots!! haha!

GREAT card!!

Maxine Conrad said...

Great job my friend! I love this weeks sketch. You did a great job with it :)

RuthieB said...

Elizabeth! This is so sweet! I love how you used Crumb Cake instead of a darker chocolate with the pink!

Stamp Magic said...

More simple elegance! YAY! I'm really starting to love this sketch. Everyone did something different, but they all turned out so beautifully! I love your color combination!

imagine.create.share. said...

I love the color combination! It makes such a sweet card.

PhotoDivaJ said...

What a lovely card...soft. Pretty