Sunday, February 6, 2011

Lots of Love

Good Sunday morning!  I had quite a busy day yesterday, and today promises more of the same!  I did manage to make some time for myself, and this is what I created.  It came out just the way I saw it in my head!  Don't you just love it when that happens!  ;)

I used  just 2 colors of card stock...Crumb Cake and Real Red.  All the Crumb Cake layers have been sponged with Crumb Cake ink.  The background piece was run through the Big Shot with the Lots of Love letterpress plate inked with Versamark.  The long strip of Crumb Cake was punched with the Pinking Hearts Border punch.  The Crumb Cake layer under the heart was made with the Scallop Rectangle clearlit.  The heart was punched with the Full Heart punch out of Glimmer paper and adhered with dimensionals to the rectangle layers which were adhered to the card with more dimensionals.  The Glimmer paper is so fabulous!  I'm crossing my fingers that SU! comes out with more in lots of colors!

I hope you enjoy your day!   I have a Valentine's Day workshop, and then we're having a Superbowl party.  FUN!  Go Steelers!

Supplies(all SU!):  Stamps- none.  Ink- Versamark.  Paper- Crumb Cake, Real Red, Glimmer paper.  Accessories- Big Shot, Lots of Love letterpress plate, Scallop Rectangle clearlit, Pinking Hearts Border punch, Full Heart punch, dimensionals, sponge.

Thanks for visiting!

Bookmark and Share

1 comment:

PhotoDivaJ said...

Such a pretty Vday card. I love the color combo!!