Saturday, January 15, 2011

UDI Saturday Sketch Challenge 118

WooHoo!!! I stamped!!!  :)  I rejoined the Utah Divas International Sketch Challenge team, so I stamped last night!  It was so much fun.  I need to stamp some more, but I have a busy day planned already.  

Here is the sketch from Carol.  I left off the 3 top embellishments, but stuck to the sketch.  :)   The card base is Crumb Cake.  The next layer is Pretty in Pink followed by a piece of Whisper White that was run through the Big Shot in the Elegant Bouquet embossing folder.  A piece of Pretty in Pink was run through the Big Shot on the Tasteful Trim die for the scalloped piece.  A piece of Whisper White and some Pretty in Pink taffeta ribbon top the scalloped piece.  I sponged the card base and the embossed areas with Pretty in Pink and added Rhinestone pearls to the flower centers.  I am really pleased with this one.  :)






















Leonie is the next stop on your journey.  Here is a link back to the original post in case any of the links are broken.

Enjoy your day!  I'll see you back here soon!

Supplies(all SU!):  Stamps- none.  Ink- Pretty in Pink.  Paper- Crumb Cake, Pretty in Pink, Whisper White.  Accessories-  Big Shot, Elegant Bouquet embossing folder, Tasteful Trim die, Pretty in Pink taffeta, Rhinestone pearls, sponge.

Thanks for visiting! 

Bookmark and Share

4 comments:

carolm said...

welcome back!!! love your card. pink is such a nice color and you did great with the embossing folder. it's one of my favorites too. so glad you're stamping again. xoxoxo

Becky - stampin' and sewin' in the tulip city said...

Ooo, very pretty! Great to have you back!

alisa Tilsner said...

Yay, you didn't flip it, I think you're the only one LOL

Looks great

Leonie said...

oh Elizabeth this is just lov-er-ly ;) so soft & feminine :)