Saturday, January 29, 2011

Saturday Sketch Skip

Happy Saturday!  It's time for another UDI Sketch Challenge.  Here is the sketch from Carol.  I left it just the way she drew it today.  :)






















As soon as I saw the sketch, I knew what I wanted to do.  I started with a Peach Parfait card base.   The sentiment is from Hope Happens and is stamped in Early Espresso.  The image layer is Early Espresso and a piece of the Level 1 Hostess DSP pack. I used lots of punches for the rest of the card...the 2 1/2" Circle punch, the 2 3/8" Scallop Circle punch, the Owl punch, the Two-Step Bird punch, and one of the punches from the Bitty Punch pack. 

Let me know what you think, and then skip on over to Leonie's blog to see what she did with the sketch.  

Enjoy your weekend!

Supplies(all SU!):  Stamps- Hope Happens. Ink- Early Espresso.  Paper- Whisper White, Early Espresso, Peach Parfait, Level 1 Hostess DSP pack.  Accessories- 2 1/2" Circle punch, 2 3/8" Scallop Circle punch, Owl punch, Two-Step Bird punch, Bitty Punch pack.

Thanks for visiting!

Bookmark and Share

5 comments:

Tammy Fite said...

So cute, Elizabeth! I love that owl!

Becky - stampin' and sewin' in the tulip city said...

This turned out really cute! Love how you used the punched flowers for those 4 circles.

Ruthie said...

love this!

RuthieB said...

Ohhh! I love the little owl! Just adorable!

carolm said...

too stinkin' cute. i love the punches behind the owl. xoxo