Sunday, January 16, 2011

Occasions Mini Team Swap

Good Morning!  Today I'm sharing my card for an Occasions Mini Catalog swap I participated in with some of my SU! team.  The only set I have (so far LOL) is Button, Button which I got for FREE for participating in the SU! Book-a-thon.  (SU! is a fabulous company!  Want to join my team?  Just click here!)  After seeing everyone's swap cards, I have a nice list to order when SAB begins on the 25th.  ;)


I started my card with a Crumb Cake card base which I ran through the Big Shot in the Framed Tulips embossing folder.  I stamped the button with tulips on it in Crumb Cake and Real Red on Whisper White.  I then added a smaller button stamped in Crumb Cake.  The sentiment is from Thank You Kindly and was stamped in Real Red.  Then I used my Color Spritzer Tool and my Crumb Cake marker to get rid of all the white space.   That piece was layered on a piece of Real Red and adhered to the card base.

Enjoy the rest of your weekend!

Supplies(all SU!):  Stamps- Thank You Kindly & Button, Button. Ink- Crumb Cake, Real Red.  Paper- Crumb Cake, Real Red, Whisper White.  Accessories-  Big Shot, Framed Tulips embossing folder, Color Spritzer tool.

Thanks for visiting!


Bookmark and Share

1 comment:

carolm said...

cute. it looks like the buttons are floating around on your card. xoxox