Friday, December 10, 2010

Thankful Friday!

Happy Friday!  Today's post...thank you note cards!  ;)   I made a batch for my son to send for his birthday gifts.

They are so easy to make.  They are basically just fancy post cards. The Real Red base is 5 1/2" X 4 1/4".  The Very Vanilla layer is 5 1/4" X 4".  There is a layer of Real Red and Dashing DSP (retired) at the top, and a fun, little cupcake complete with a cherry on top (OMGosh!  Sneak peek from the upcoming Ocassions mini!) on the bottom of the note.  I sponged the frosting so it would stand out from the card stock. The sentiment is from Thank You Kindly.  That's it.  Easy peasy! 

I am so ready for the weekend!  My baby sister is graduating from college tomorrow, and I can't wait to see her walk across the stage!  I'll post the card I made for her sometime tomorrow!

Supplies(all SU!):  Stamps- Thank You Kindly.  Ink- Real Red.  Paper- Very Vanilla, Real Red, Dashing DSP (retired).  Accessories-  Cupcake punch (available January 4th!).

Thanks for visiting!

Bookmark and Share

No comments: