Sunday, December 12, 2010

Congratulations, Graduate!

Happy Sunday!  I know I said I'd post this card yesterday, but time just got away from me.  Here is the card I made for my baby sister's college graduation yesterday.  I used a retired green because it matched the school seal perfectly.  (I used my 1 3/4" Circle punch to snatch it from the announcement she mailed.)

We had a great time with friends and family afterward at dinner.  I haven't seen my dad in ages (he moved to GA a few years ago), so it was nice to spend time with him and his wife.  I don't get to see my brother and his wife or my baby sis enough either.  Life is just crazy busy for everyone these days.

Here's a pic of my baby sis waiting to walk across the stage yesterday.  :)

Enjoy what's left of your weekend!  

Supplies(all SU!):  Stamps- Teeny Tiny Wishes.  Ink- Glorious Green (retired).  Paper- Whisper White, Brushed Gold, Glorious Green (retired).  Accessories- Scalloped Edge border punch, 1 3/4" Circle punch, 2 3/8" Scalloped Circle punch, Big Shot, Circles #2 die, Whisper White Organza ribbon.

Thanks for visiting!


Bookmark and Share

No comments: