Thursday, November 4, 2010

Simple Snow Swirled Christmas

Here is the 2nd card I made Sunday night.  I CASEd a card by Robin. (When I grow up, I want to be her !)  The base is Night of Navy.  I ran it through the Big Shot in the Perfect Polka Dots embossing folder, although you can't really see it in the picture.  (You can click on the picture for a larger view.)  The image and sentiment are from Snow Swirled.  A Rhinestone jewel adorns the tree top, and I covered all the swirls with Dazzling Diamonds.  It's another simple but pretty card that will be easy to mass produce and mail.  :)

Supplies(all SU!):  Stamps- Snow Swirled.  Ink- Night of Navy.  Paper- Whisper White, Night of Navy.  Accessories- Big Shot, Perfect Polka Dots embossing folder, Rhinestone jewels, Dazzling Diamonds.

Thanks for visiting!

Bookmark and Share

No comments: