Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Gosh, I must be getting old!

Happy Wednesday!  

Like that title?  Well, just let me explain.  Somehow,  the years have been flying right by me!  Today is my son's 14th birthday!  *GASP*  How did that happen?  I just know I'm still 25!  ;)

Here's the card I made for him.   His favorite color at the moment is red, so that's where I got my color combo.  He's a huge sports nut (all of them! LOL), but since I don't have any sports stamps, I used the cupcake from Crazy for Cupcakes.  :)  The red card stock was run through the Big Shot on the Harlequin Texturz plate for some added dimension.  The DSP is from last year's Christmas pack, Dashing.  I used a piece of 3/8" twill tape to hide the seam between the papers.  Crumb Cake was used for the base and that and some Basic Black was thrown in for mats.  The cupcake was stamped with Jet Black stazon and highlighted with my Real Red marker.  The flame is More Mustard, and I just had to put some bling on it.  Maybe he won't notice.  :P

We're going out to dinner at CiCi's (both my kiddos love that place) tonight to celebrate, and then it's home for cake and presents!  

Supplies(all SU!):  Stamps-  Crazy for Cupcakes.  Ink- Jet Black Stazon, Real Red.  Paper- Crumb Cake, Basic Black, Real Red, Very Vanilla, Dashing DSP (retired).  Accessories-  Big Shot, Harlequin Texturz plate, 3/8" twill tape, Ticket Corner punch, Dazzling Diamonds, 2-way glue pen, dimensionals.

Thanks for visiting!


Bookmark and Share

No comments: