Monday, November 1, 2010

Dasher in Silver

Happy November!  I hope you all had a fun, safe Halloween!  My kiddos went with their dad to his mom's house.  I had the house to myself for a few hours.  :)  Of course, I decided to create something.  This Dasher card is one of 2 simple Christmas cards I made last night.  





















The card base is Night of Navy.  The next layer is Whisper White that has been stamped with the snowflakes from Snow Swirled.  I stamped them in Bashful Blue and then again in Night of Navy.  Dasher was stamped on Whisper White with Versamark and then embossed with Silver EP.  The image is layered onto another piece of Night of Navy.  A piece of Night of Navy taffeta is the finishing touch.  It's a simple card that will be easy to reproduce, and it's nice and flat for mailing.  

Have a fabulous Monday!

Supplies(all SU!):  Stamps- Snow Swirled, Dasher.  Ink- Night of Navy, Bashful Blue, Versamark.  Paper- Night of Navy, Whisper White.  Accessories-  Silver EP, Night of Navy taffeta.

Thanks for visiting!


Bookmark and Share

No comments: