Thursday, October 7, 2010

Marina Mist Thank You

Happy Thursday!  Today's card is a Thank You card for a new customer.   I hope she likes it.  I really enjoyed creating it for her.  :)























The card base is Certainly Celery.  The next layer is Marina Mist.  The hydrangea from Because I Care (a Level 1 hostess set) is stamped on Whisper White.  I colored the flower with my markers.  First I used  Baja Breeze and Certainly Celery.  Then I outlined and "thumped" the image with Marina Mist and Wild Wasabi to give it more dimension.  The sentiment is from the same set and stamped in Marina Mist.  A faux bow in Certainly Celery satin ribbon divides the image from the sentiment.  I punched the corners of the Whisper White layer with the Ticket Corner punch and added rhinestone jewels for the finishing touch.  I also stamped the envelope flap with the top of the flower, but I forgot to photograph it.  :P

Supplies(all SU!):  Stamps- Because I Care.  Ink- Marina Mist, Baja Breeze, Certainly Celery, Wild Wasabi.  Paper- Certainly Celery, Marina Mist, Whisper White.  Accessories- Rhinestone jewels, Certainly Celery satin ribbon, Ticket Corner punch, mini glue dots.

Thanks for visiting!


Bookmark and Share

1 comment:

Maria Williams :) said...

this is real beautiful and very soft looking. Love the bow!