Monday, October 4, 2010

A Halloween Card Designed by Lauren

I had a Christmas card stamp-a-stack at my house yesterday.   My daughter had a friend over (her mom was making cards) , and they hung out together.  After the stamp-a-stack was finished, my daughter (she's 12) decided she wanted to have a class for her grandmother and me.  She designed this Halloween card for us to make.  I just love it!!!  I think she did a great job! 

It's 3 1/4" x 6 1/2" and fits in SU!'s Small Open-end envelopes.  The base is Whisper White.  The layers are Basic Black and Creepy Crawly DSP (retired).  I stamped the bats from Batty for You in Elegant Eggplant, Pumpkin Pie and Garden Green. They were punched out with the 1" Circle punch and then layered on a 1 1/4" Circle punch.  They're adhered to the card with dimensionals.  The middle bat has some bling for eyes.  I just love the Rhinestones, and I'm so glad SU! carries them now!

If you like the card , please leave her some love!

Supplies(all SU!):  Stamps- Batty for You.  Ink- Elegant Eggplant, Pumpkin Pie, Garden Green.  Paper- Whisper White, Basic Black, Creepy Crawly DSP (retired).  Accessories- 1" and 1 1/4" Circle punches, Rhinestone jewels, dimensionals.

Thanks for visiting!

Bookmark and Share

No comments: