Saturday, October 2, 2010

Embossed Happy Birthday

Happy Saturday!  Today is a co-worker's birthday, and this is the card I made for her.  I learned the technique from Lyssa Z. (GWTW Junkie on SCS).  The flowers look like they are part of the paper!

I used some more retired DSP.  The stacks are getting smaller!  ;)  The card base is Crushed Curry.  The next layer is Dusty Durango.   I punched out some flowers with the Boho Blossom punch and randomly glued them on a piece of Whisper White.  I then ran that piece through the Big Shot in the Square Lattice embossing folder.  Don't you just love the look?  I do!  Some retired Crushed Curry polka dot ribbon is tied around the focal layer.  The sentiment is from On Your Birthday.  

Enjoy your weekend!  

Supplies(all SU!):  Stamps- On Your Birthday.  Ink- Dusty Durango (retired).  Paper- Crushed Curry (retired), Dusty Durango (retired), Razzleberry Lemonade DSP (retired), Whisper White. Accessories-  Big Shot, Square Lattice embossing folder, Boho Blossom punch, Crushed Curry polka dot ribbon (retired).

Thanks for visiting!

Bookmark and Share

No comments: