Friday, September 3, 2010

Vintage Thanks

WooHoo!  It's finally Friday!  Plus, it's a 3-day weekend for my kiddos and me!  Yippee!  

Whew!  Now that that's out of the way...

I made another card!  It feels great to be creating again...even if it is a CASE.  I found a card on Stampin' Connection (a website for SU! demos) that really caught my eye, and I decided to make my own version.  

I don't have the stamp set she used, so I used Vintage Vogue.  The flowers are stamped in Certainly Celery ink on Certainly Celery  and Whisper White card stock.  The sentiment is from Thank You Kindly and is also stamped in Certainly Celery.  The background mats are Night of Navy.  I sponged all the layers (except the Night of Navy) with Certainly Celery ink.  I am really liking the final product.  :)  How about you?

Enjoy your Labor Day weekend!

Supplies(all SU!):  Stamps- Vintage Vogue, Thank You Kindly.  Ink- Certainly Celery.  Paper-  Whisper White, Certainly Celery, Night of Navy.  Accessories- sponge.

Thanks for visiting!

Bookmark and Share

2 comments:

Bootybella Designs Inc. said...

Great card!

Jennifer Blomquist said...

I love how this is simple and elegant at the same time. And my friend who was blog hopping for the contest specifically mentioned this card and how much she loved it and was going to have to come back and see it again. :) So fab job!