Monday, September 6, 2010

Vintage Birthday

Happy Labor Day!  I hope you had a fabulous holiday with your friends & family!

Besides being Labor Day, today is also the birthday of a friend and co-worker.  I loved the card I made here, so I decided to CASE myself.  :)  I just flipped it and changed the colors.  I used Very Vanilla, Chocolate Chip and Pretty in Pink.  I ran the background piece of Pretty in Pink through the Big Shot in the Vintage Wallpaper embossing folder.  Then I sponged the raised images with Pretty in Pink ink to give it even more dimension.  The long Very Vanilla piece is stamped with the Very Vintage wheel and sponged with Pretty in Pink.  The sentiment panel is stamped with the small flower from Vintage Vogue (stamped off once) and sponged with Pretty in Pink.  The sentiment is from On Your Birthday and is stamped in Chocolate Chip.  The card base is also sponged with Pretty in Pink.  The finishing touch is a piece of retired Chocolate Chip poly-twill ribbon.

Supplies(all SU!):  Stamps- Very Vintage, On Your Birthday.  Ink-  Pretty in Pink, Chocolate Chip.  Paper- Very Vanilla, Pretty in Pink, Chocolate Chip. Accessories-  Big Shot, Vintage Wallpaper embossing folder, Very Vintage wheel, Chocolate Chip poly-twill ribbon, sponge, dimensionals.

Thanks for visiting!

Bookmark and Share