Friday, September 17, 2010

Playful Pieces Birthday Bags

Happy Friday!  Finally!  I didn't think the weekend would ever get here!  Now that it's here, there's no time to waste!  ;)  We have 2 birthday parties tomorrow, and I've only got one card finished.  LOL  At least it's for the first party.  :)   

I am using up still more of my retired stash of papers.  (I think that pile is multiplying!)  The card base is Crushed Curry, and the DSP is Razzleberry Lemonade.  The gift bags are from Playful Pieces,  a current level 3 hostess set.  I stamped them on Whisper White in Melon Mambo, Dusty Durango and Rich Razzleberry.  The handles are stamped in Basic Black.  I cut slits at the tops of the bags with my craft knife and pulled some tissue paper through them.  I just love it!  The sentiment is from On Your Birthday and is stamped in Basic Black on Whisper White.  It's punched out with the Word Window punch and then layered on a Modern Label punch and the corresponding Movers & Shapers die for the Big Shot.  

Supplies(all SU!):  Stamps- On Your Birthday, Playful Pieces.  Ink- Melon Mambo, Dusty Durango (retired), Rich Razzleberry, Basic Black.  Paper- Whisper White, Crushed Curry (retired), Razzleberry Lemonade DSP (retired).  Accessories- Big Shot, Movers & Shapers Punch Windows, Modern Label punch, Word Window punch, craft knife.

Thanks for visiting!


Bookmark and Share

No comments: