Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Inspired UDI Color Challenge

Hello!  The UDI blog is hosting a new challenge!  Every Tuesday, the amazingly talented Gretchen Barron will be hosting a color challenge!  Yesterday was the very first one!  I couldn't miss it!  Here is the challenge.  Isn't this just a fabulous combination?!

I wanted to keep my card simple.  I used Crumb Cake for the card base.  I stamped the flower image from Inspired by Nature on to Very Vanilla.  I used Pear Pizzazz, Pretty in Pink and Early Espresso.  The Rich Razzleberry comes in on the side.  I used the Scallop Trim border punch on it.  I adhered the Very Vanilla piece to it and then ran them both through the Big Shot in the Square Lattice embossing folder.  I sponged Crumb Cake ink over the Very Vanilla piece so it wasn't so bright.  I love the final product!  

I hope you can play along!

Supplies(all SU!):  Stamps- Inspired by Nature.  Ink- Early Espresso, Crumb Cake, Pear Pizzazz, Pretty in Pink.  Paper- Very Vanilla, Crumb Cake, Rich Razzleberry.  Accessories-  Big Shot, Square Lattice embossing folder, Scallop Trim punch, sponge.

Thanks for visiting!


Bookmark and Share

3 comments:

Sharon Field / Created By You said...

Lovely Card Elizabeth! Your flowers are very pretty! Thanks for playing along with us at the Utah Divas International Color Inspiration Challenge this week!

Stamp Magic said...

Very nice! I like the way it turned out, too! The sponging is a nice effect.

Maxine Conrad said...

LOVE IT my friend!