Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Dasher Christmas

Good morning!  Happy Tuesday to you!  Today's post is a card I made while blog surfing.  I stopped by Margaret's blog, and saw this card.  I loved the layout, and I had to make a card of my own right away.  :)

I pulled out some of my retired goodies (I've got to use this stuff!) and got started. The card base is Real Red.  There is another layer of Real Red on top of the base.  I adhered the strips of DSP and the Old Olive crimped (not really noticeable in the pic) and scalloped piece to the bottom of it before running the top half through the Big Shot in the Perfect Polka Dots embossing folder. I added a piece of Old Olive taffeta (retired), and then started thinking about the image piece.  I pulled out all my Christmas sets to see which ones would work.  I ended up putting them all back on the shelf and using Dasher.  I just LOVE this stamp!  I blinged him up with some self-adhesive rhinestones.  I also added some to the bottom corner.  Simple, but I love it!

Supplies(all SU!):  Stamps- Dasher.  Ink- Early Espresso.  Paper- Real Red, Old Olive, Very Vanilla, Dashing DSP (retired).  Accessories: Big Shot, Perfect Polka Dots embossing folder, Old Olive taffeta (retired), Rhinestone jewels, Scallop Trim punch, crimper.

Enjoy your day!

Thanks for visiting!


Bookmark and Share

No comments: