Monday, August 30, 2010

Wanna join the family?

Are you interested in joining the SU! family?  I've got great news!  Join my team on September 1st, and you'll receive a Greenhouse Gala tote in your kit for FREE!  These totes were available to demonstrators at the annual Convention for $40.00!  What a great gift!  



  • This tote fits 12" x 12" products as well as 12" x 12" Craft Keepers, and it even holds your Paper Cutter! It's perfect for carrying supplies to your workshops and will help you stay organized.
  • A back-zipper pocket holds seven Classic Stampin' Pads. 
  • Open outside pockets hold our Extra-Large punches.
  • A detachable shoulder strap makes it easy to carry your tote.

You can find more information about joining my team by watching the video on my SU! website here or you can give me a call @ 813.431.9272 or send me an e-mail @ EMHar720 at verizon dot net!  My recruiting password is emh813. I can't wait to hear from you!

Thanks for visiting!

No comments: