Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Simple Stamping

Hello out there!  I'm not even sure if anyone is still visiting.  I have been a bad blogger.  Things have just been crazy around here.  The kids are back in school, so things should get back to normal now.  (Normal for here, anyway.  LOL)  

I stamped a couple simple cards recently.  I used retired papers and ribbon.  I'm trying to use up some of my stacks of retired stuff.  ;)  I hope to get back in a stamping groove and return to the UDI Inspiration and Sketch challenge teams very soon.

Thanks for visiting!

1 comment:

Stephanie A said...

I am still here. I enjoyed these simple cards! I need to use up alot of dp as well! Thanks for the inspiration. Thaqts ashame about the punch caddy. Not sure if I would have purchased it anyway, I use a see through over the door caddy for shoes and whatever. That works for me.