Sunday, August 29, 2010

More Simple Stamping

Hi there!  I made another simple card with more retired DSP.  There is a new package of Christmas DSP that is quite similar in the current catalog.  :)  After I made the simple card, I decided to make it again and step it up a bit.  The 2nd card has a textured card base (I ran it through the Big Shot in the Petals a Plenty embossing folder), and the image layer has been spritzed with Platinum Shimmer paint mixed with alcohol.  (If you click on the picture, you'll be able to see the shimmer better.)  It feels really good to be stamping again.  I'm so glad I made the time today.  :)
















Supplies(all SU!):  Stamps- Dasher.  Ink- Early Espresso.  Paper- Very Vanilla, Old Olive, Real Red, Dashing DSP (retired).  Accessories- Big Shot, Petals a Plenty embossing folder, Scalloped Trim border punch, Platinum Shimmer paint.

Thanks for visiting!
 

No comments: