Thursday, July 8, 2010

UDI Inspiration Challenge #103

It's Thursday again already!  Where does the week go?  It can't be that Monday was a holiday...I had to work.  Yes, I'm whining.  LOL  Anyway,  it's time for another Inspiration Challenge.  Here is the picture Maria sent us for this week.   I took my inspiration from the colors.

I wanted to use a set from the new IB&C.  It's called Artistic Etchings.  I stamped the medallion in Versamark on Whisper White and then embossed with Clear EP.  I sponged Real Red and Night of Navy ink randomly all over the cardstock.  The focal image and sentiment are stamped in Night of Navy, and the edges were sponged.  The sentiment was punched with the Large Oval and layered on the Scalloped Oval punch.  Whisper White taffeta is the finishing touch.  

Let me know what you think of my final product, then head on over to the UDI blog to see what the other team members created.

Supplies(all SU!):  Stamps- Artistic Etchings.  Ink- Versamark, Real Red, Night of Navy.  Paper- Whisper White, Real Red.  Accessories-  Clear EP, Large Oval punch, Scalloped Oval punch, Whisper White taffeta.

Thanks for visiting!



5 comments:

Maxine Conrad said...

Omigosh sweet girl - this is AWESOME!!! Way to go! LOVE IT :)

carolm said...

love it. this is the first time i've seen this set used with something other than black and red. great job. xoxo

Robin Merriman said...

Oooh, so pretty - love the emboss resist you used here! Nice way to see this stamp set used!

Maria Williams :) said...

Great use of this stamp set! I too am loving the emboss resist.

Katy Z. said...

Very pretty! I love the embossed resist with that stamp. That is a great background.