Saturday, July 3, 2010

Saturday Sketch Skip

Good Saturday morning!  Happy 4th of July weekend!  It's time for another UDI Sketch Challenge.  Here's the sketch Carol challenged us with today.  

The sketch was a really difficult one for me.  I could not get an even diamond shape.  I finally gave up and cut some triangles.  ;)   I used lots of new stuff for my card.  There's Newsprint DSP, the Artistic Etchings stamp set and Cherry Cobbler ink.
 
I think I like the final product.  How about you?  

Next on the sketch skip is Jeannette.  I'm sure she has something beautiful for you this morning.  Head on over there or back to the UDI blog.  Carol has all the links to the team members there if there is a missing or broken link in the skip.  :)



Supplies(all SU!):  Stamps- Artistic Etchings.  Ink- Cherry Cobbler, Jet Black Stazon.  Paper- Very Vanilla, Basic Black, Newsprint DSP.  Accessories-  Very Vanilla taffeta.

Enjoy your weekend!

Thanks for visiting!


4 comments:

carolm said...

love it!!!!! triangles: thinking outside the box. you go girl. xoxo

Adriana Benitez said...

Ooh - love it. Gotta get some of that paper!

Barbara said...

This is so elegant! I love it!

RuthieB said...

That is so great!!! It looks like you folded it open!!!!