Tuesday, July 13, 2010

A Mix of Old & New

Today's card is a mix of old and new.  The Brocade Blue and Almost Amethyst colors are now retired as is the Certainly Celery ribbon.  The stamp set and the embossing folder are new.  The stamp set is a Level 1 Hostess set.  Vintage Wallpaper is one of 2 new embossing folders in the 2010-2011 Idea Book & Catalog.  

My little one is getting better slowly but surely.  Thanks for all your well wishes.  On a sad note, I am taking the kids to see their great-grandfather tomorrow for what may be the last time.  The doctor didn't think he would make it through the day Friday, but he did.  He is in a hospice facility now.  This will be the first time my kids have to deal with something like this now that they are older. 

Well, as I am sitting here writing this, my MIL called.  We won't be making that trip tomorrow after all.  Her father passed away today.  I would appreciate any prayers you can send this way.  They will certainly be needed.

Thanks for visiting!

1 comment:

carolm said...

what a beautiful card, e. i'm so sorry to hear about your grandpa. love and hugs. xoxo