Thursday, June 24, 2010

Scraps of Inspiration

Happy Thursday!  Here's the pic for the UDI Inspiration Challenge.  He looks so sad!   I don't think he likes his monkey suit.  LOL  I used the monkey for my inspiration today.  






















I pulled out some scraps from the piles of retiring cardstock on my table.  :(  I chose Mellow Moss, Sage Shadow, Close to Cocoa and Blush Blossom.  I used the sketch from Stampin' Connection (a demo-only SU! website).   It's a very simple card, but I have been so busy this week, that my mojo was pooped.  

Head on over to the UDI blog to see what the rest of the team created.

Supplies(all SU!):  Stamps- Fox & Friends, Teeny Tiny Wishes.  Ink- Chocolate Chip.  Paper-  Mellow Moss, Sage Shadow, Close to Cocoa and Blush Blossom.  Accessories-  Circle punches, Word Window punch, Modern Label punch, Scalloped Edge punch.

Thanks for visiting!

5 comments:

carolm said...

your monkey looks alot happier than the picture. very cute. xoxo

Maxine Conrad said...

Oh so cute :) Love it my friend x

Karen said...

too cute - love the CAS card!!

Katy Z. said...

So cute! I love this monkey stamp!

Ann said...

Too, too cute Elizabeth!