Saturday, June 19, 2010

Saturday Sketch Skip

Happy Saturday!  I hope you all have some time set aside for being creative this weekend!  Do you have big plans for Father's Day?  My dad is in GA, so I won't be seeing him.  I sent his card out earlier this week, and I hope he received it in time! 
Here is the sketch Carol drew for us today.  I turned it on its side and used it for a scrapbook layout.  I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE my My Digital Studio!  I'm not a big scrapbooker, but this program makes it soooo easy! 
This is a picture of my kiddos, my MIL and her youngest granddaughter enjoying a day at Busch Gardens.  We have passes and only live about 20 minutes away, so we are there quite often.  :)   We were there just this past weekend, as a matter of fact.  Boy, was it HOT!   Thank goodness for the Congo River Rapids!  LOL 

Let me know what you think of my scrapbooking skills ;), and then head on over to Jeannette's blog to see what she has for you today.  We're all linked up so you can just keep clicking and skipping to all the blogs.   If there are any broken or missing links, just head on back to the UDI blog.  Carol has links to all of us at the original post.

Thanks for visiting!


10 comments:

Adriana Benitez said...

Fun! And what a good idea to add a picture to a card (esp. a Father's Day one!)

Leonie said...

ooo nice Elizabeth - cant wait to get my hands on that MDS!

RuthieB said...

That turned out great!!!! Such a great picture too!

Barbara said...

Elizabeth, I think it turned out great! I really love the texture in the background. I definitely need to play more with MDS!

Becky - stampin' and sewin' in the tulip city said...

Nice page! I love how you used the textured background and the edge punch.

Sharon Field / Created By You said...

How fun!! Love the picture!

carolm said...

loves awesome!!! i can't believe how big gage and lauren are now. great job. xox

Tiffany Bauer said...

This turned out awesome!! I love playing with my MDS too!!

Tammy said...

Love your page,Elizabeth!! Great job!

PhotoDivaJ said...

What a great idea with the sketch {lovely photo}! Love what you created!!