Saturday, June 5, 2010

Saturday Sketch Skip

Happy Saturday!  Here is today's sketch from Carol.   I decided to make a bright, fun card.   I pulled out some Crushed Curry and Bermuda Bay for my colors.  How's that for bright?  LOL   I used the Scallop Trim punch on both sides of the Bermuda Bay strip.  After adhering it to the card base, I ran the whole thing through the Big Shot in the Square Lattice embossing folder.  (I am addicted to that folder!) I punched out 3 butterflies from Razzleberry Lemonade DSP, and I gave them half-pearl accents.  I finished off the card with a piece of Bermuda Bay Polka Dot grosgrain ribbon.  






















Skip on over to Leonie's blog to see what she has for your viewing pleasure today.  If any of the links are broken or missing, just head on over to the UDI blog.   Carol will have all the links there for you.

Supplies(all SU!): Stamps- none.  Ink- none.  Paper- Crushed Curry, Bermuda Bay, Razzleberry Lemonade DSP.  Accessories:  Big Shot, Square Lattice embossing folder, Scallop Trim punch, Butterfly punch, Bermuda Bay Polka Dot grosgrain, Pretties Kit, mini glue dots.

Thanks for visiting!


 




5 comments:

carolm said...

very pretty. i wouldn't think that these two colors could be called elegant, but the pearls finish it off and make it so. love it. xox

Adriana Benitez said...

Very pretty! Love the edging on the diagonal piece and I'm with you on the folder (both sides end up with a great pattern).

RuthieB said...

I love that!!! Using the embossing folder just molds all the pieces together! Sooo cool!

Maxine Conrad said...

Very cute my friend - Awesome job with the sketch x

Tammy said...

Beautiful!! I love the embossing folder!!