Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Happy birthday, Mom!

Yesterday was my mom's birthday.  Here's the card I made for her.  (I CASED the layout from Monica Weaver.)  She loved it.  :)   Yesterday was Robert's birthday, too.  I'll share his card tomorrow.

Supplies( all SU!):  Stamps- Teeny Tiny Wishes.  Ink- Chocolate Chip.  Paper- Very Vanilla, Pretty in Pink, Chocolate Chip, Sending Love DSP (retired).  Accessories-  Big Shot, Finial Press embossing folder, Oval punch, Large Oval punch, Scallop Oval punch, Eyelet Border punch, Pretty in Pink taffeta, crimper.


Thanks for visiting!


3 comments:

Mer said...

I really liked the effect you used with the border punch, but I have trouble getting the same sort of look. How did you do it without the paper looking all crunched up?

Elizabeth said...

Hi! I couldn't find an e-mail address for you, so I hope you check back!! I used the crimper on the paper after punching with the border punch. The paper is much easier to work with after it's crimped. HTH!

Mer said...

Thanks! I did try folding it randomly, but I NEVER thought of using my crimping tool. Usually it sits in the back of my drawer, forgotten. Cheers and thanks for the lovely idea. If I post this card, I'll link it to yours!